Reader Giveaway! Warm your February with Horlicks
It’s a cold and rainy early-February day in central France, I’m hungry and cold and I just popped another log on the fire before going out with the wheelbarrow to bring in some more wood. My New Year’s resolutions are getting harder to keep and the winter buzzword on the web is Comfort. If you’re dieting like me, it’s important to find a low-fat source of comfort, energy and why not a bit of protein. The good people at Horlicks have come up with a tasty solution in their Horlicks Light Chocolate and just to brighten your February I’m giving away a bundle of limited edition Horlicks memorabilia and a tub of Horlicks Light Chocolate to one lucky winner!
How to enter
- A winner will be chosen at random from all qualifying comments left anywhere on this blog. The winner will be selected at random by randomresult.com.
- A qualifying comment is one that gives your favourite recipe from all those published on Why is There Air – and what you like about it. Use as few or as many words as you like. You might find it easy to finish this sentence: “My favourite Why is There Air recipe is [add recipe name here] because [tell us why you like the recipe here].“
- Like more than one recipe on Why is There Air? Leave more comments then 😉 Each comment is worth one entry!
- The winner must be a UK resident and if you live elsewhere in the world, please don’t let that stop you from joining in the conversation!
- Get your thinking caps on and stroll through the blog on the double quick! Contest deadline is 12 noon on Tuesday 16 February 2016 in the UK (UTC).
- Feel free to share this contest with friends so they can have a chance to win, too!
Want to know if you’ve won?
Hop on over to the Why is There Air Facebook page where the winner will be announced on Thursday 18th February 2016.
Prepare your Horlicks drink in your Thermomix
Pop 200 g water and 30 g Horlicks Light (or 25 g Horlicks Traditional) per serving into your Thermomix, heat and stir about 5 minutes/90° C/Speed 2, pour into mugs, sit back and enjoy a boost for the afternoon.
Horlicks is great for those looking for an alternative afternoon cuppa to help boost energy levels! A mug of Horlicks Traditional is packed with 14 key nutrients including Vitamin B6 which contributes to the normal functioning of both the nervous and immune system and can reduce tiredness and fatigue. It is also low fat and a source of protein.
Right. Time for my cuppa Horlicks. See you soon in the comments sections 😉