Alyce Alexandra Cookbook Giveaway!
The lovely ladies at Alyce Alexandra have very kindly sent me a copy of their gorgeous cookbook, Recipes from our Cooking School for me to offer to one lucky Why Is There Air reader in the UK or France. How good is that? That’s really good, and even better, they’ll offer a second copy if the first winner picked resides in Australia or New Zealand 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂
So what will the lucky winner(s) receive? According to the AA website, “Recipes from our Cooking School will take you on a journey behind the scenes of AAHQ, with 49 recipes, instructional photographs, and all the tips and tricks you need to get on top of your TM game. You will learn to navigate your way around multilayered meals in the Varoma, conquer the art of homemade bread baking, and discover how to produce a huge variety of delicious, impressive and foolproof meals, made quintessentially quick-fix in your Thermomix.” Sounds good – and looks really good! – to me. See below for details on how to enter.
As a matter of fact, I made one of the luscious recipes from Recipes from our Cooking School the other day. Alyce’s Paleo Lime & Pistachio Cake is a real winner, both in taste and in ease of preparation. I like the straightforward way Alyce’s recipes are written. When I started following this one, I said to myself, “Now here’s someone who understands Thermomix as I do!” So if you follow the link you’ll go straight to the free recipe and you can make Alyce Alexandra’s Paleo Lime & Pistachio Cake yourself. Bon appétit !
How can you enter the Why is There Air / Alyce Alexandra cookbook giveaway?
Just pop on over to the Why is There Air Facebook page, give us a Like if you haven’t already 😉 and leave a comment stating your favourite Varoma recipe by Alyce Alexandra or by Why is There Air. That’s it! Not only will this make you think about the most underused part of the Thermomix, it’s a sneaky way for me to get you to take a look at some of my Why is There Air Varoma recipes 😉
- A winner will be chosen at random from all qualifying entries left on Why is There Air’s Facebook page. The winner will be selected at random by randomresult.com.
- A qualifying entry is one that
- is made by a resident of the UK, France, Australia or New Zealand
- is made by someone who has “Liked” the Why is There Air Facebook page, and
- gives your favourite Varoma recipe either created by Alyce Alexandra or appearing on Why is There Air. Use as few or as many words as you like. You might find it easy to finish this sentence: “My favourite Thermomix Varoma recipe is [add recipe name here] from [tell us where you found the recipe here; i.e., ‘by Alyce Alexandra’ – or – ‘on Why is There Air’].“ That’s it!
- Get your Varomas out of the cupboard, check out my Why is There Air Varoma recipes and Alyce’s Varoma recipes and then stroll over to Why is There Air’s Facebook page on the double quick! Contest deadline is 12:00 UTC on Sunday, 22nd May 2016. That is,
- 13:00 on Sunday 22nd May 2016 in the UK (UTC + 1)
- 14:00 (UTC + 2) in France
- and if my calculations are correct, that’s
- 22:00 (UTC + 10) on Sunday 22nd May 2016 in Melbourne and Sydney
- 20:00 (UTC + 8) on Sunday 22nd May in Perth
- 00:00 (UTC + 12) on Monday 23rd May in Wellington
- etc., etc., etc. Our good friends in Oz and NZ are probably used to calculating by now 😉
Do you like more than one Varoma recipe by Alyce Alexandra or on Why is There Air? Leave more comments on my Facebook page then, LOL! Each comment is worth one entry!
If the 1st winner chosen at random is a resident of Australia or New Zealand, a 2nd lucky winner will be chosen from UK and France entries. Australian and Kiwi Thermomix fans, get busy, join the conversation and increase your chances of winning!
Feel free to share this contest with friends so they can have a chance to win Alyce Alexandra’s “Recipes from our Cooking School,” too!
Want to know if you’ve won?
Hop on over to the Why is There Air Facebook page where the winner will be announced on Wednesday 25th May 2016.
Bon appétit with Why is There Air and Alyce Alexandra!